Reports to : Solutions Architect Head
Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. Attending meetings with sales team and acting as a technical expert.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to customer
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network & server infrastructure diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to MDTI technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate Backup, Network & Security, Server, Storage, and Virtualization products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Graduate of Computer Engineer, Information Technology or other related courses.
- With at least three (3) year experience and background in Technical Presales
- Must have understanding in Backup, Network Management, Security Management, Server, Storage and Virtualization.
- Can do presentation, positioning, and scoping of a product in line with the requirement of the client.
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential.
- Proficient in English and Filipino communications both written and oral;
For interested applicants, kindly send your CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org