Job Title: Solutions Architect
Reports to: Branch Head – Cebu
Working closely with the sales team on proposals and solution design for technology requirements of clients. Attending meetings with sales team and acting as a subject matter experts covering the entire solution portfolio of Macrologic Diversified Technologies Inc. (MDTI)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential clients and determine technical and business requirements ensuring all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes to sales team
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to customer
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network & server infrastructure diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Management for feedback on issues with current solutions and provide input around new solutions
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on pre-sales activities
- Perform technical development for customized solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to MDTI technical amd delivery solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Assurance and Business Processes guidelines
- To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate Backup, Network & Security, Server, Storage, and Virtualization solutions products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Graduate of Computer Engineer, Information Technology or other related courses.
- With at least three (2) year experience and background in Technical Presales
- Must have understanding in Backup, Network Management, Security Management, Server, Storage and Virtualization.
- Must be confident to presentation, positioning, and scoping of a product in line with the requirement of the client.
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential would be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate with good proficiency in Microsoft Office and Vizio
- Must be trustworthy, dependable and well-disciplined in personal time management
- Must be well organized and be able to work well under pressure and within strict timelines
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated and ability to prioritize assigned tasks
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
For interested applicants, kindly send your CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org