Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform POC and presentation of the products offered by MDTI
- Handle project implementation especially on server, storage, virtualization and networking products.
- Handle maintenance support service to customer and provide timely report.
- Provide 24×7 support to customer under MA.
- Assist the PSD Internal Team on MDTI Bacolod preventive maintenance.
- Take ownership of customer’s ticket reported and see problems through resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams, supplier and principal.
- Continuous monitoring of assigned ticket until the issue is resolved.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to customers and Technical Coordinator regarding the status of the case.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of assigned ticket.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Protects privacy and integrity of customer and MDTI corporate data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Fresh graduate or with at least 1 to 2 years’ experience on IT related work.
- Must have an IT related Internship experience
- Willing to do Field works and 24/7 support
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with other people
- Preferably residing in Bacolod City or nearby area
For interested applicants, kindly send your CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org